QuickBooks is undoubtedly one of the best accounting software for businesses of all sizes and scales. Several attributes make QuickBooks as one of the widely used accounting applications, including simple-to-use interface and advanced features. However, as crucial as QuickBooks is to manage your accounting operations, some errors can occur to degrade the normal flow of your work. One such error is QuickBooks Error 136. In case you’re dealing with the same issue, try any one of the following solutions to mend QuickBooks error.
Troubleshooting methods to resolve QuickBooks Error 136.
It’s ironic how something that is meant to help users can create trouble around the work. Though QuickBooks can help you in managing your business operations, sadly it is not immune to technical bugs or issues. Below, we have mentioned some of the possible ways to solve QuickBooks Error 136.
- Double-click on QuickBooks icon and then press and hold ALT Key
- Now enter a strong password in the password field
- If the system asks promptly to enter your default password, enter it and release the ALT key when you have entered all your credentials
- Now click on ok and again hold and press ALT key when the application launches
- In the end, release the Alt key
- Open QuickBooks by pressing and holding the ALT key
- Now go to help and update QuickBooks
- From the update screen, click on update option
- Now select all the new features and then click on update
- Once you are done, exit the application
Hopefully, these solutions will help you resolve your issues. In case none of them works for you, call us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number and get immediate assistance from our experts. We have made our services accessible 24/7 for you so that you can reach us at any point in time. We assure you the best services for QuickBooks at a reasonable rate.