QuickBooks is one of the best and most popular accounting software that is used by millions of users worldwide. It is the first preference of many people as it offers the best features and ease of use. Though it is the most preferred accounting software, it is not untouched by errors or issues. There are many instances where you may run into certain issues or errors. One such problem that you may encounter in QuickBooks is QuickBooks Error 1303. QuickBooks Error 1303 is an installation issue that happens when the installer has insufficient privileges to access the path to the directory. If the same problem is creating trouble around your work, then find the best possible solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 1303 in this blog.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Error 1303?
Here are a few of the possible causes which lead to QuickBooks Error 1303
- One of the common cause of the error is improper installation of QuickBooks
- You may also face this issue when the system doesn’t have enough space in their driver
- If the settings for window file sharing are misconfigured, then you may encounter this problem
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 1303?
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Go to the official website of Intuit and download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.exe file
- After downloading the file, save the file on your desktop
- Now double-click on the same file and then click on run
- After that, select “ Having a problem while installing QuickBooks “ and then press Ok
- The tool will automatically check and correct all the error associated with QuickBooks Error 1303
Solution 2: Run the utility
- Click on the link: permissionsfix.bat
- Now click on save and save the file on your desktop
- Double-click on the same file and open the DOS window and then Type Y
- After that, press any key to exit from DOS window
- Insert QuickBooks CD and try to install QuickBooks on your system
In case none of them works, call us on QuickBooks Support Phone Number and get the best solutions to solve QuickBooks Error 1303.