QuickBooks is an exciting, useful, and highly functional accounting software that is designed to suit your business needs. Even so, it has an equal tendency to spit out random errors or bugs. For instance, some QuickBooks users have complained that they are facing QuickBooks Error 102 in their software. If you’re also dealing with the same problem, you have come to the right place. In this blog, you will learn about QuickBooks Error 102 and how to fix it.
What is QuickBooks Error 102?
QuickBooks Error 102 is a banking error that occurs when your banking site is experiencing some technical problem in QuickBooks online. When there is a server problem with data transfer between QuickBooks error support online and banks website, you may face this issue.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 102 in QuickBooks online
- Damaged network equipment is a common reason for this error
- When OS having a wireless network problem, a bug can occur
- Another reason is an issue with the browser
- You may also face this issue when more than one extension installed on the browser
Now that you’ve got an idea about the issue, let’s find out the best ways to get rid of QuickBooks error 102.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 102?
Solution 1: Try to update your account manually
- First of all, select banking to begin with the process
- Now you will see the banking page on your screen, select update
- If you are not able to connect with the bank website, wait for a few hours and try again
Solution 2: Make sure your account is not new to the bank
In case your account is new to the bank or credit card and is causing the error, contact the bank company.
In case none of the workarounds work for you, call us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number and get the perfect ways to mend QuickBooks problems.