QuickBooks Payroll is one of the most popular accounting software that has fascinated millions of users across the globe. However, from time to time, users have reported that they are facing some unexpected issues in this software. One such error is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036. If you are also struggling with the same error, then this blog is for you. In this blog, we are going to discuss some workable fixes to troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036?
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 is an error that occurs when a user tries to update their payroll to the latest tax table.
What causes QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036?
- One of the primary causes of the error is inactive payroll subscription
- Another possible reason can be damaged data
- Incorrect Service key can also instigate this error
- Incorrect PSID in the company file can also give birth to this issue
Now follow the expert solution to fix the error permanently.
Solutions for QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036
Solution 1: Verify QuickBooks Payroll subscription
- First of all, download and install the latest release of QuickBooks
- After that, download and install the latest tax table release
- Now go to the payroll account management portal and close the page
- Reboot your system and try to download the payroll update
- Lastly, restart the system
Solution 2: Rename Paystub.ini file
- Go to my computer and click on organize option
- Click on the folder and search icon and then click on the view button
- Select show hidden files and folder from hidden files and folder and then click on apply
- Click on my computer and in the search box, search for Paystub.ini file
- Right-click on the same file to select rename option
- Rename the file by adding .OLD at the end of it
In case you’re still getting the same error on your screen, call QuickBooks Error Support Number and get the best technical help from our experts.