QuickBooks is the best accounting software that is supposed to handle records, business reports, taxes, and other mundane tasks of accounting. Apart from these benefits, QuickBooks has many drawbacks as it is prone to technical errors or issues. One such problem is QuickBooks Error 12007. You may face this error when QuickBooks cannot connect to the Internet. Due to this error, QuickBooks may freeze, stop responding or crash intermittently. To fix such a problem, you can use the following solutions, which are listed in this blog. Read on to the last to know the best possible fixes for QuickBooks Error 12007.
What is QuickBooks Error 12007?
QuickBooks Error 12007 may occur due to internet connection failure. When this issue crops up, you may encounter an error message saying:
Error 12007: QuickBooks has experienced a problem and must be shut down.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 12007
Some of the plausible causes of this error are as follows:
- Wrong configuration of SSL
- Inappropriate settings of the firewall
- Unsupported internet browser
- Internet connectivity issues
Solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 12007
Solution 1: Perform a clean installation of QuickBooks
- Download a QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Once it is downloaded, save it in a location where you can easily find it
- Go to save location and find and select QuickBooks_Clean_Install_Utility.exe file
- Now click on I accept for license agreement
- Click on continue and then choose the version you are using
- Now click on OK and follow the instruction to reinstall QuickBooks
Solution 2: Reset QuickBooks Update Settings
- Restart your computer
- Reset the QuickBooks updates and try to download an update
- Before updating QuickBooks, make sure to launch the company file in single-user mode
- Now Download the latest updates of QuickBooks and install it on your system
Hopefully, by following these solutions, you’ll be out of your QuickBooks issue. In case you are facing the same problem, call us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number and get optimal solutions for QuickBooks Error 12007.