QuickBooks is considered as one of the best accounting tools that manage all the operations of the business. Through QuickBooks, you can easily track all the operations of the business such as inventory tracking, expense management, invoicing and many more. Despite all these benefits, QuickBooks is also vulnerable to technical glitches or errors. Many times, it has been reported by our customer that they have lost their data while working on this software. The loss of your data can severely affect your business operation, that’s where QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Tool comes as a saviour. QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool is a tool that takes the backup of your file. In case you have lost your data, use this tool to recover all your important information.
Some needful points to keep in mind while using QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool
- Use this tool only if you have QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise version
- You can only take a backup of those files whose size is 1.5 GB
- Make sure you have updated your QuickBooks software to the latest release
How to use QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool?
Method: Recover lost data using the original .TLG file with .QBW
- Create a new folder on your desktop and name it as QBTEST
- Open the folder where you have saved your file
- In the company file’s folder, search for a file with the extension.TLG
- Now copy the file and paste it in the QBTEST folder
- Now open QuickBooks Data Recovery folder and find the same location where the company file is stored
- Open the QBTEST folder and search for .QBW. ADR file
- Right-click on the same file and rename the file and delete it
- In the QBTEST, open the company file
- Check all the transaction
- Once you are done, open file > utilities > verify data
- Now move the damaged file to some other location and replace the file with the file that you have copied in QBTEST folder
In case you have any doubt, dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number for instant help.